Saturday, February 28, 2009

No ticks

And fun was had by all.
The bed situation was as bad as it could be, but it only means that next time we'll stay at a hotel. I am pleased!

Adventures in bra shopping. I should know that ones does not really go from a 36B to a 38D. I thought I followed the fitting instructions, and while I thought the D was maybe a little much, the C gave me quadraboob. So, I bought the D. So cute, finally, a non-nursing bra!
And then I wore it for a whole day and wanted to claw my chest off. D is too big. Sigh.

So, it means that I will have to go back and try on a zillion more bras. Because I still haven't found the right fit yet. I might just say fit and see of a C cup I have from my pregnancy boobs works for now.

I also see why my mom hates underwire. After a year plus of not wearing it, I hated it. Like the look, but I am used to a bit of relaxed freedom. Good news is though that I can find Cs in non-wired.

God, boring entry. But it killed some of my hair dye processing time.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

And here you had given me hope that it actually *is* possible to find a bra that fits. Sorry they didn't work out. I still have to tackle the task of bra shopping myself. I love to shop, but this is one trip to the store that I am dreading!

Nycthemeron said...

Actually, there is still hope.
I dug a C cup out, from my early pregnancy boob phase, and it was perfect. Last time I tired, it was too small - but I'm back there.

The style is what killed me on this - the C gave me quad-boob, but the D was too big for all-day wear. Still, I only took the tags off the one, and it's cute - so at least I have a foreplay bra.