It's a good thing I got out my angst, because the following day was about as good as they get. Sweet baby, happy hubby... and a long, long afternoon nap that allowed for both talking, foreplay, and sex!
We were so cheered by the delightful day that we even had a date night. Sort of. Baby in tow, we went for an early dinner at Joe's Farm Grill. We even dressed up a little, for us. I wore makeup! Husband wore cologne!
A good day.
Today has been particularly lazy. I was supposed to double my chores due to yesterday's fun, but ah well. I'll never have a truly clean house. Instead, I've been reading Twilight. I am so hooked. Bella is a total Mary Sue, but that's not a bad thing, really. There is a place for that kind of dreamy, wish-fulling type of story. It makes me feel (very) young again to read it. My simple teenage fantasy perfect man was Edward. My perfect fantasy date was lots of talking, lots of tension, one earth-shattering passionate kiss, and a night spent in the arms of a gentleman content to just sleep. Hah. I love this book. It has made me completely useless at home though.
The husband also loves the book because it's only fair that if I'm reading, he can play video games.
Another good day.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment