Thursday, August 14, 2008

Non HNT

Well.
The spouse said he was ok with HNT - but not really.
I kind of freaked him out, actually. See, the other day I told him I was going to reply to an add seeking voice actresses. That's a fancy title for a phone sex operator.
My job is pretty much guaranteed to be going bye-bye, so my co-worker and I have been looking at the Help Wanteds... and she saw that.
A good laugh, but I was madly curious. I told the spouse I was going to look into it.
I had no intention of making that my new career - I don't think I could take 8 hours of stroking ego and faking O. But, I was curious....
That, plus my recent demands for "me" time, and the HNT had him a little wigged.

So, until we get that sorted out, no skin shall be shown. Not that big a loss really, I had no decent pix. I'll need his help - I cannot for the life of me get the self-timer to focus where I want.

Sigh. Perhaps next week!

No comments: